He shot His arrows deep into my heart. The thought of my suffering and hopelessness is bitter beyond words. I will never forget this awful time, as I grieve over my loss. YET I DARE to Hope when I remember this: The UNFAILING Love of the Lord NEVER ENDS! By His mercies we have been kept from complete destruction.
Lamentations 3:13,19-22

Monday, August 27, 2012

Kevin Turns 6!

Saturday we had Kevin's 6th birthday party! 
He had a blast! The theme was monster trucks. Its his latest obsession?!? 
It was a fun day!


Aunt Rebekah made this AMAZING cake!!!



"Crush" drinks 

A super duper slip N' slide! 



Even the "adults" had fun! 


Thanks to pinterest, instead of a pinata, we had a balloon dart game. 
The green and black had candy in them and the yellow and whites were empty. We let each kid have 3 tries. Most kids hit a candy filled balloon the first time! It was HIT. I was a bit nervous with the darts though!


Even the littlest Spargo was able to join in the fun!


Kevin and Uncle Stephen!





Riding in Uncle Hehe's Jeep!




We had a great weekend! 

{Cricket}

0 comments:

Post a Comment