He shot His arrows deep into my heart. The thought of my suffering and hopelessness is bitter beyond words. I will never forget this awful time, as I grieve over my loss. YET I DARE to Hope when I remember this: The UNFAILING Love of the Lord NEVER ENDS! By His mercies we have been kept from complete destruction.
Lamentations 3:13,19-22

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Tates Baby Book

After 3 weeks of organizing thousands of pictures and 2 weeks (countless hours) working on this book online, after the kids went to bed!!! It is finished! I hope you like it as much as we do. I filled it with all my favorite verses and quotes. Most of which came from people like you, who sent us encouragement! 
God is good and I hope this book shows how much I love HIM and Tate!! 



{Cricket}
Please excuse the few typos. Im trying to fix them. 

5 comments:

gbrogden said...

I just finished viewing your book, and allow me to say it was beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Great job! The book is absolutely breathtaking...

B said...

beautiful! great job!

B said...

beautiful! great job!

Brandy said...

Absolutely precious!!! Your love for the Lord and
your baby Tate just radiate from the pages of this book. So very special! Thank you so much for
sharing!!! You are in my prayers :).

Post a Comment