He shot His arrows deep into my heart. The thought of my suffering and hopelessness is bitter beyond words. I will never forget this awful time, as I grieve over my loss. YET I DARE to Hope when I remember this: The UNFAILING Love of the Lord NEVER ENDS! By His mercies we have been kept from complete destruction.
Lamentations 3:13,19-22

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Tates Place

We have been getting things fixed up at Tates Place. 
We had his headstone placed in last week. Im not even gonna go into the headache that was. Lets just say, thanks to David, its fixed! 
Its really starting to look nice. Last week we bought him a wind chime. 

Its gives me such a peace knowing it looks nice out there.


All I have are Instagram pictures for now. 



 
His wind chime


I think I do everything in groups of three!
This little giraffe was there when we arrived. I cant tell you what it means to us knowing someone was there.
Whoever you are, thank you! From the bottom of our hearts!

We're planning of getting him some new grass. When they placed his headstone in, the dirt covered all his grass. We'll be working on it. 

{Cricket}

0 comments:

Post a Comment