He shot His arrows deep into my heart. The thought of my suffering and hopelessness is bitter beyond words. I will never forget this awful time, as I grieve over my loss. YET I DARE to Hope when I remember this: The UNFAILING Love of the Lord NEVER ENDS! By His mercies we have been kept from complete destruction.
Lamentations 3:13,19-22

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Happy Birthday Baby Tate

 I haven't written on here for several reasons. The most important being that I have been waiting for God to give me the words.
The least important reason being, that I'm afraid of what people expect. I just havent known where to begin. So here I go.

This day was fast approaching. One year ago God gave us nothing short of a miracle. We think of that moment daily. We talk about it and we make sure our kids understand it. Tate is in our everyday lives. Everything we do, he is included. We not only pray for him, our kids know to Thank Jesus for him. Thank Him for his new life in heaven! Where he is happy and healthy. The life he represented was the greatness of our God! Tate gleamed Gods love. I will forever think of my son as a missionary, sent here for higher reasons.
Like I said, this day was fast approaching. We knew we wanted to celebrate Tates birth, but how to do it was a bit confusing. We didn't want to celebrate his "would have been" 1st birthday. We firmly believe in what Gods plan was for Tate; to be here for 53 days. We wanted to celebrate Tate's miraculous birth! The day God showed his infinite power in our tiny son.
We should celebrate the moment he was placed in my arms lifeless and when the Lord gave us a miracle! If for no other reason, we were going to give God thanks for his life! It didn't matter what others thought, it didn't matter how many people would come, or the cost. All that mattered was we celebrate Tate fully and deliberately! What mattered was showing others the moment of his birth was the greatest moment of our lives.
We had a great time sharing with those who mean the most to us.
Thanks to everyone who made the effort to come.




{Cricket}
Job 19:27ed 
I will see him for myself. Yes, I will see him with my own eyes. I am overwhelmed at the thought. 


Romans 8:28 
And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to His purpose for them.


John 16:33
I have told you this so that you may have PEACE in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But TAKE HEART, because I have overcome the world.






6/7/11

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was so happy to read about the celebration of Tate's life. He was most definitely "sent here for higher reasons!" I had the pleasure of caring for you and Tate after he was born on the postpartum floor, and I cannot tell you the profound impact that knowing him and your family had on my life and my practice as a nurse. Your faith and trust in God's plan for your family is inspiring. I wish you and your family the very best, and I pray that God continues to call you to share your love for Him with others.

Post a Comment