He shot His arrows deep into my heart. The thought of my suffering and hopelessness is bitter beyond words. I will never forget this awful time, as I grieve over my loss. YET I DARE to Hope when I remember this: The UNFAILING Love of the Lord NEVER ENDS! By His mercies we have been kept from complete destruction.
Lamentations 3:13,19-22

Monday, April 9, 2012

He is Risen! Matthew 28:6  
We hope you had a blessed Easter!





We had a quiet Easter. It was just us. We went to church, ate lunch and went for a walk in the park. This year we opted out of the Easter bunny. We usually do the Easter bunny but this year we decided make it a permit thing to leave him out. Before you question: why are taking the fun out of Easter? Let me say its a personal, family decision. We dont feel we are "taking" anything from them, if anything we are taking from God. We've had our eyes opened this past year to what life is about. We believe if any day should be reserved for our Lord and Savior its Easter. Yes, we did an egg hunt. We still have fun. We just dont want the focus on a fake bunny rather than our Risen Savior! Again a family decision.

{Cricket}

0 comments:

Post a Comment