He shot His arrows deep into my heart. The thought of my suffering and hopelessness is bitter beyond words. I will never forget this awful time, as I grieve over my loss. YET I DARE to Hope when I remember this: The UNFAILING Love of the Lord NEVER ENDS! By His mercies we have been kept from complete destruction.
Lamentations 3:13,19-22

Monday, April 2, 2012

Allie Faith turns 3



 I cant believe its been 3 years since this little girl came into the world.
She is my joy! 
She makes me want to pull my hair out some days but I know God gave me her before Tate for a reason. She keeps me on my toes! She has more energy than I know what to do with! She is beautiful! She is smart! She is a blessing! 
Now that Kevins in school, she and I have more time together....just the two of us. 
 We love her more and more every day!


Yesterday we had her birthday party. 
Her aunt Rebekah made her this A.W.E.S.O.M.E cake!
She loves Tangled and horses!






Just look at the detail!



 Carefully putting it on the table!

 She was amazed!
 Granna and Allie Faith




 She didnt want to take a picture! haha 
 Coco gave her a crown!

 Uncle Hehe


 Uncle Clay


 Aunt Cici
Allie Faith and Mimi. Yes, I am kicking myself because its out of focus!

 Trenton with Code Red!! 

Allie riding Honey!

Eadie-Bella and Brooke petting Honey.

Collin riding! He was smiling from ear to ear!




Clay "Just call me John Wayne"

They stayed all afternoon. I love my brothers and sisters. Im sad my brother Chase left before we took this! 

My sweet little sister! I love her so! 
and Heath in the back!





{Allie Faith through the years!}
-Newborn. Just a few days old-


-6 weeks-




-6 months-


-1 year-




-2 years old-
I was pregnant with Tate when Allie turned 2. 





-3 years old-

 She is growing up so fast! 

I think she had a great birthday party!
Today when David gets off work, hes picking up her present from us. 
Shes getting a big girl bike!! She will be so surprised!

Allie Faith,
This past year has been anything but easy. You have made my life all the better by being your carefree, crazy, happy, lovable, sweet self! When you came into the world, you were calm and quite but you've quickly became anything but that! There is never a dull moment with you around! You may never know how much you've helped me these past few months.  Thank you for making me a better mommy! Your daddy and I pray you become a wonderful, godly, young lady. We cant wait to see what the Lord has in store for your life!
I love you to the moon and back! -mommy

{Cricket}

0 comments:

Post a Comment