He shot His arrows deep into my heart. The thought of my suffering and hopelessness is bitter beyond words. I will never forget this awful time, as I grieve over my loss. YET I DARE to Hope when I remember this: The UNFAILING Love of the Lord NEVER ENDS! By His mercies we have been kept from complete destruction.
Lamentations 3:13,19-22

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Update on Tates Place

I pray this is the final update I have to give on Tates Place. Its been a roller coaster ride the past few months. To even imagine its possible to bury someone, much less a baby in the wrong place is beyond me, but the Lord carried us through. It is by His grace we will NOT have to move  our precious son.
 Praise Him! He is worthy of all our praise!
When we first found out this news, it was like a shock to the heart but over time it has once again been something the Lord used to draw us closer to the Him. While I would prefer a much easier nudge, the outcome worked out for His Glory!  
We went to Tates last weekend, like we do every Saturday and met with Mr. M. We did paper work and I am happy to report ( I guess as happy as anyone can be in this situation) that Tate will have the same resting place forever, with us right next to him one day. Thank you for continued prayers.
Im reminded of a verse that Kevin is learning at church,
5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
6 In all your ways acknowledge Him,
And He shall direct your paths.
 


Proverb3:5-6

{Cricket} 

1 comments:

Brandy said...

Praise God! So glad to hear that. :)

Post a Comment