He shot His arrows deep into my heart. The thought of my suffering and hopelessness is bitter beyond words. I will never forget this awful time, as I grieve over my loss. YET I DARE to Hope when I remember this: The UNFAILING Love of the Lord NEVER ENDS! By His mercies we have been kept from complete destruction.
Lamentations 3:13,19-22

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Tates Place: Update

I thought I would give you an update on Tates Place.
We went for a meeting Saturday to discuss what the next steps are.
 I stayed in the car with the kids. I came to the conclussion that, its just best if David handles this. I cant. My emotions take over. So David and these men walked over to Tates place. All I saw was pointing of others places and David shaking hes head no.
There are 3 options.
1. Tates stays where he is and we be buried next to him BUT we would have to do something called "Double depth". Its where David and I would be on top of one another, in one plot. There is only one plot next to Tate. Its weird but still and option.
2. Tate be moved.....Even writing this, I have to take a deep breath. I dont like it , I dont like it.
3. They FIND the owner of the vacant plots next to Tate and we would all be side by side.
This is the best option to us.
We dont understand why it is taking so long to find this person. We are not in a hurry to be buried, its just I want this to be OVER with! It is very unsettling to us.
We have a lot of people, asking...How do we pray.
I say, pray that this issue is resolved quickly
That these people become more helpful. That they understand this is a baby, our baby, that we want to rest peacfully and not moved just so it would be more convenient for them!
That Tate will not have to be moved!

Thank you for your love and prayers.
{Cricket}

1 comments:

Brandy said...

I am so sorry you are still having to go through all of this. I totally understand why moving Tate would not even be an option for you. And even though it may be different than what you had expected (about where you and David would be buried). I think sharing a plot would be sweet. Symbolizing the two of you being one to the very end of this earthly life. And you would both be equally close to Tate. I hope I am not giving you an unwanted opinion. I am not in your shoes and have no idea what you are feeling or going through. But I am praying that this is resolved in a way that will bring you some comfort and peace! May God shower His love and blessings on your family!!!

Post a Comment