He shot His arrows deep into my heart. The thought of my suffering and hopelessness is bitter beyond words. I will never forget this awful time, as I grieve over my loss. YET I DARE to Hope when I remember this: The UNFAILING Love of the Lord NEVER ENDS! By His mercies we have been kept from complete destruction.
Lamentations 3:13,19-22

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving.....What a crazy weekend it was!!
It was by far the most different for me. We had a huge family dinner with Davids family. WOW what a feast! The kids played and played and played! After dinner we all made our way into the den. Every year, through out the year we all slip a note of things we are thankful to the Lord for and put it in the "Thankful Box." On Thanksgiving everyone passes it around and gets 2-4 little notes to read out loud. No one signs their name but we can usually pick out who wrote what. This was the hardest part of my weekend. So many little notes about Tate. Im was just thankful for our family to be thankful for him.
We did a little black friday shopping! It was crazy to say the least! I got alot of good things for the kids! I was heartbroken when I would come across something that I know Tate would have loved! I did however buy all the kids Christmas Eve jammies including Tate. Its our little family tradition. We let the kids open one present on Christmas eve, their jammies!
Thank you for your continued prayers for us and especially during the holidays!
Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!
Psalm 136:26

oh and by the way, the kids and I made hand turkey place cards. We included Tates foot on the top. So sweet!



0 comments:

Post a Comment