He shot His arrows deep into my heart. The thought of my suffering and hopelessness is bitter beyond words. I will never forget this awful time, as I grieve over my loss. YET I DARE to Hope when I remember this: The UNFAILING Love of the Lord NEVER ENDS! By His mercies we have been kept from complete destruction.
Lamentations 3:13,19-22

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Oh how I wonder...

When I think of my sweet Tate, every emotion hits me. I cry when I think of him not being with us BUT I also rejoice when I think of where he is. I had a friend tell me she heard this song about Christmas in Heaven. It took me several days to look it up. When I did a flood of tear came streaming down  my face. I will say it a million times....I cant wait for Heaven.
I wonder if there is snow falling on the streets of gold...
(Dont foget to turn off the background music. Its on the bottom of the page.)

Cricket~

0 comments:

Post a Comment