He shot His arrows deep into my heart. The thought of my suffering and hopelessness is bitter beyond words. I will never forget this awful time, as I grieve over my loss. YET I DARE to Hope when I remember this: The UNFAILING Love of the Lord NEVER ENDS! By His mercies we have been kept from complete destruction.
Lamentations 3:13,19-22

Monday, December 5, 2011

I saw this video on a friends Facebook page and HAD to share it.
I am NOT a political person...AT ALL! If I need to know something about the government...its time to call my political guru, brother, Clay! But here goes my attempt to share something I feel VERY strongly about! PRO-LIFE !!
A child's worth IS NOT based on what the world (doctors OR government) think, IT IS based on what the LORDS knows!
If you were to ask me a year ago, (before we knew about Tates diagnosis) do I think it takes a strong person to continue a pregnancy knowing the baby may not have a chance of survival? I would have said Yes! But do I think Im a strong person...no! Not in the since of me, but in Christ Jesus, Yes! His strength has amazed me! All Glory be to God! Yes, it does take a strong person to continue a pregnancy when all odds are against them. Im not the giver or taker of life, He is! It was His decision when Tate took his first breath and when he took his final! People want to say "I dont know how you do it? I couldnt do it? Thank you for your strength!" Well Im here to tell you I am a weak person! Its Gods strength that has carried me through this. 

Each time he said, "My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness." So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ can work through me.
2 Corinthians 12:9


Thank you Casey for sharing!
If you are a mother who is grieving....I want to recommend her blog! What a wonderful story she has! I hope it helps you, just as much as it has me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment