He shot His arrows deep into my heart. The thought of my suffering and hopelessness is bitter beyond words. I will never forget this awful time, as I grieve over my loss. YET I DARE to Hope when I remember this: The UNFAILING Love of the Lord NEVER ENDS! By His mercies we have been kept from complete destruction.
Lamentations 3:13,19-22

Friday, December 23, 2011

Happy Birthday Liam


Happy Birthday Liam!
Even though Liam is celebrating his 2nd birthday in heaven and what a celebration that is! Its missing him that is so hard, especially for his mommy and daddy! Please pray for them as they reminisce of only good times. Pray that the Lord would surround them with love and comfort, that can only come from Him!
Love you and miss you!
Im holding the thought of Liam and Tate sword fighting (because in heaven they only have the coolest foam swords ever) in heaven with Granddaddy trying to keep these two little boys in line so close to my heart today. Sometimes its the only thing that we can do....imagine them in heaven happy, healthy and looking down us saying....don't worry!



Cricket~



0 comments:

Post a Comment