He shot His arrows deep into my heart. The thought of my suffering and hopelessness is bitter beyond words. I will never forget this awful time, as I grieve over my loss. YET I DARE to Hope when I remember this: The UNFAILING Love of the Lord NEVER ENDS! By His mercies we have been kept from complete destruction.
Lamentations 3:13,19-22

Saturday, November 12, 2011

This is not where I belong!

We were on our way home from grocery shopping and this song came on the radio.
I Love it!
Tate has made heaven so much sweeter for us.
This is my hearts song!!!!
"Sometimes it feels like I'm watching from the outside
Sometimes it feels like I'm breathing but am I alive
I will keep searching for answers that aren't here to find

All I know is I'm not home yet
This is not where I belong
Take this world and give me Jesus
This is not where I belong

So when the walls come falling down on me
And when I'm lost in the current of a raging sea
I have this blessed assurance holding me."
(push pause on the background music and play this as loud as you can!!!)



Cricket~
Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. 1 John 2:15

0 comments:

Post a Comment