He shot His arrows deep into my heart. The thought of my suffering and hopelessness is bitter beyond words. I will never forget this awful time, as I grieve over my loss. YET I DARE to Hope when I remember this: The UNFAILING Love of the Lord NEVER ENDS! By His mercies we have been kept from complete destruction.
Lamentations 3:13,19-22

Saturday, November 5, 2011

how much life can change in 6 years...

How much can life change in just six short years? ALOT!
In the six years we have been married..... We've moved three times, bought our first house, bought a mini van, had three beautiful children and had our heart broken when we had to say goodbye to one precious, little boy.  The past year has been the most difficult time in our lives. I think that as we have faced all these hard times we've learned to rely on each other and most importantly, the Lord. We have grown as a married couple, a family and just people in general. We are not the same people we were six years ago when we walked down an aisle...Thank you, Lord!!
  Im so thankful for David. He is an amazing husband, who is the spiritual leader our family. He leads by example. He is wonderful daddy, who truly desires to train his children in the way of the Lord. He is a great friend, always ready to lend a hand! He bears all fruits of the spirit! I dont think there is ONE person in this world that could dislike David! I feel so blessed that he is the one I get to walk the path with!!

David, thank you for loving the Lord first and me second!
(Hey, as long as the Lord is first, I can live with second best!)

~Cricket

1 comments:

Cindy Jones said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!

Post a Comment