He shot His arrows deep into my heart. The thought of my suffering and hopelessness is bitter beyond words. I will never forget this awful time, as I grieve over my loss. YET I DARE to Hope when I remember this: The UNFAILING Love of the Lord NEVER ENDS! By His mercies we have been kept from complete destruction.
Lamentations 3:13,19-22

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Another Blog

I started another blog. Our Life In Pictures. This is a blog just for pictures. Uploading pictures to 2 different places is quite time consuming. Sometimes I forget to update pictures on my blog and facebook says I cant upload anymore pictures to my Tate file. Hopefully this will work out! I Love taking pictures of our family! I hope you enjoy it!



Our Life In Pictures
There is also a link on the right hand side of the screen with this yellow picture! Click on it at anytime to see what new (or old) pictures I have posted!
 It has been brought to my attention that our family pictures were being used by another blogger. Someone was using my pictures as their own! So in my attempt to protect my family I will have to put a watermark on all my pictures. Sorry if its annoying but it had to be done. I had to send and email to this person and file a complaint through Blogspot.com. So after almost 2 weeks of back and forth emailing and aggravation, the problem has been fixed! I hope this works!

Cricket~

0 comments:

Post a Comment