He shot His arrows deep into my heart. The thought of my suffering and hopelessness is bitter beyond words. I will never forget this awful time, as I grieve over my loss. YET I DARE to Hope when I remember this: The UNFAILING Love of the Lord NEVER ENDS! By His mercies we have been kept from complete destruction.
Lamentations 3:13,19-22

Thursday, October 13, 2011

what gets me through a day




What gets me through a day! The sweetest nurse that was in the room the day Tate was born. She saw first hand, the miracle Tate was. She is furthering her education and thinks of Tate as she pushes through the difficult task of test after test! Thank you Meredith for remembering Tate the way I feel he should be remembered. Seeing in a medical perspective that he was a miracle. That he did conquer those obstacles. Obstacles that were never supposed to happen, but by the Grace of God he did. You will be AMAZING!
Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
Cricket-


"Just a little reminder that miracles happen everyday. Baby Tate's story gives me inspiration to keep my chin up, because the obstacles I am facing are small compared to the one's he conquered. RN here I come!"
Meredith-

The doctors and nurses that helped us on the Tate was born will forever be apart of the wonderful memories I have of my son!
Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment