He shot His arrows deep into my heart. The thought of my suffering and hopelessness is bitter beyond words. I will never forget this awful time, as I grieve over my loss. YET I DARE to Hope when I remember this: The UNFAILING Love of the Lord NEVER ENDS! By His mercies we have been kept from complete destruction.
Lamentations 3:13,19-22

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Sweet, little Levi went to be with Jesus last night. I cant tell you how my heart breaks for this precious family! There is no greater pain! I pray that the Lord would give them peace and comfort that only He can give.


Today is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Day. Through my tears and broken heart I will always cherish Tates 53 days. My heart breaks for my friend Becca. Please continue to pray for Becca and Micheal as they start this new journey.
Levi and Tate, thank you for changing our lives and so many, many others. Even when we dont understand and we ache at the though of you not being here, we know that you both were chosen to serve a mighty purpose for our Mighty God.
What perfect and brave vessels you were. 
Levi and Tate are running on Golden street, splashing in the crystal sea, and being held by His nail scared hands.
We love you and we'll see you soon!
 

There are so many families that are facing the difficult task of living without their precious little one!

Liam, we miss you so much! I hope you and Tate are having the best time together. We will hold you in our hearts for the rest of our lives. It seems time goes by so slow when we think of how much we miss you and want to hold you again, but until we are together for all eternity, we will try and walk this hard road without you. Thank you for the amazing but far too short lives you lived. I would not be the person I am today without you sweet little boys!

Cricket-

0 comments:

Post a Comment