He shot His arrows deep into my heart. The thought of my suffering and hopelessness is bitter beyond words. I will never forget this awful time, as I grieve over my loss. YET I DARE to Hope when I remember this: The UNFAILING Love of the Lord NEVER ENDS! By His mercies we have been kept from complete destruction.
Lamentations 3:13,19-22

Monday, October 10, 2011

Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awarness Day

Alot of people do not realize that October 15th is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Day. There are parents all over the world that come together on October 15 to show that even though our babies were here a short time, they mattered. David and I will be going to the Birmingham Botanical Gardens to walk in memory of Tate. We hope to meet other families that face daily struggles just like ours. Some days its very hard to put one foot in front of the other but on October 16th I will walk for my son, Tate.
Who will you walk for?

 13 For you created my inmost being;
   you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
   your works are wonderful,
   I know that full well.
15 My frame was not hidden from you
   when I was made in the secret place,
   when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.
16 Your eyes saw my unformed body;
   all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
Proverbs 139:13-16


0 comments:

Post a Comment