He shot His arrows deep into my heart. The thought of my suffering and hopelessness is bitter beyond words. I will never forget this awful time, as I grieve over my loss. YET I DARE to Hope when I remember this: The UNFAILING Love of the Lord NEVER ENDS! By His mercies we have been kept from complete destruction.
Lamentations 3:13,19-22

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Little Levi

I am asking you, more like begging you for your prayers. This Sweet Family is facing so much right now. The odds are against them but the Lord is on their side. Please pray that the Lord would work in a Mighty way for Little Levi. He has come such a long way. Pray for his mommy and daddy also. They have been so strong and faithful. Praying without ceasing!  

This is precious, sweet Levi and his family! He is a little missionary. He is truly proving the Lord is in control!
Pray for this family! You can see his proud, big brother!

Cricket-

0 comments:

Post a Comment