He shot His arrows deep into my heart. The thought of my suffering and hopelessness is bitter beyond words. I will never forget this awful time, as I grieve over my loss. YET I DARE to Hope when I remember this: The UNFAILING Love of the Lord NEVER ENDS! By His mercies we have been kept from complete destruction.
Lamentations 3:13,19-22

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Change

Hey everyone! Just a quick update. I no longer will have "The Southern Cricket" name. My blog will be "Granted 53".
So if you type in thesoutherncricket my blog will not come up. You have to type in  http://www.babytategranted53.blogspot.com/

I just want my blog to be about this new life that Im trying to walk without Tate. This new life that the Lord is leading, its hard but with His help I will survive it. Join me as I search for "the joy that comes in the morning." Im going to be honest and tell you there are days (lots of days) that its hard to find any joy in it but with the Lords guidance and direction He will restore me. Im reading a book called HOPE. Written by Nancy Guthrie, a mother that has gone through the same things that David and I have but she faced it twice. I know God put this book in my hand! 
Thank you for wanting to share in the journey.
-Cricket

OH, Give me back my joy again; you have broken me-Now let me rejoice. Restore to me again the joy of your salvation, and make me willing to obey you.
Psalm 51:8,12

Our hearts ache, but we always have joy. We are poor, but we give spiritual riches to others. We own nothing, and yet we have everything.
2 Corinthians 6:10

The Lord is close to the brokenhearted; He rescues those who are crushed in spirit.
Psalm34:18

The pain turned you to God
2 Corinthians 7:9

1 comments:

gbrogden said...

Yay! It let me post. I love the new name.

Post a Comment