He shot His arrows deep into my heart. The thought of my suffering and hopelessness is bitter beyond words. I will never forget this awful time, as I grieve over my loss. YET I DARE to Hope when I remember this: The UNFAILING Love of the Lord NEVER ENDS! By His mercies we have been kept from complete destruction.
Lamentations 3:13,19-22

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Wow Its been awhile! Just waiting on the Lord to give me the right words to write. Thanks to everyone who still prays for us. The past few days have been very hard for me and I pray for strength to get through a day. I miss Tate so much, its unbearable at times. Kevin and Allie Faith have really been keeping me busy. We have been getting ready for Kevins first year of school and his 5th birthday, coming up next week. We've been going to the thrift store and the park and we had my my nieces and nephews this past weekend.... Busy busy. If I dont keep myself busy then I give myself time to think and Im not ready to be "alone" with my thoughts just yet. I think the shock of it all is wearing off and life without Tate is so much harder than I imagined it would be. This is really hard BUT I know where he is and I know hes loving it! Just like the song by 33Miles says "Its a place that I believe in, where the streets are made of gold, let me tell you how to get there, 'cause thats where I WANT TO GO"  Thats where my peace is!!!
 I want to hold him so badly and the Lord gives me hope for tomorrow! I will hold him soon!
 My heart cant wait to get there!!!   
Just wanted ya'll to know that Im still here and working on getting back into blogging.
Cricket


2 comments:

Joy Lockwood said...

Hi Cricket...I'm Joy Lockwood...my husband is Chris of 33Miles. My friend Abbey sent me the link to your blog since you mentioned a 33Miles song. I'm so thankful that it has encouraged you. I can't imagine what you have faced the last few weeks. We will be praying for you. Your testimony and your faith are so beautiful, and I know that you are an inspiration and a light. May you be strengthened and encouraged - John 14.

Shalita said...

Hey Cricket,

We love you guys and are continuing to lift you up in prayer! May God continue to bless you with the strength and peace that you need to get through each day!

Love,
Shalita

Post a Comment