He shot His arrows deep into my heart. The thought of my suffering and hopelessness is bitter beyond words. I will never forget this awful time, as I grieve over my loss. YET I DARE to Hope when I remember this: The UNFAILING Love of the Lord NEVER ENDS! By His mercies we have been kept from complete destruction.
Lamentations 3:13,19-22

Friday, July 8, 2011

These past few days have been very difficult for our family. My cousin Josh and his wife Cyndi lost their 18 month old little boy Thursday. He was a sweet, happy and chubby little boy. This has been a very difficult time for our whole family. Please keep them in your prayers. Pray the Lord will just wrap His Loving arms around our family but more so around Josh and Cyndi.

We love you Liam! We know you are in the Lords arms!

Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; Proverbs 3:5




To make things harder, Tate this morning stopped breathing. It was longer than a minute. This was by far the worst episode hes had.
Thank you for your prayers!



0 comments:

Post a Comment