He shot His arrows deep into my heart. The thought of my suffering and hopelessness is bitter beyond words. I will never forget this awful time, as I grieve over my loss. YET I DARE to Hope when I remember this: The UNFAILING Love of the Lord NEVER ENDS! By His mercies we have been kept from complete destruction.
Lamentations 3:13,19-22

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Pictures

Im gonna be honest with you...Im having a bit of writers block! Im having a hard time getting my thoughts together. I want to write all the wonderful things the Lord has done and tell everyone how blessed we feel to have so many people praying for our family....but when I get on here to write....NOTHING! I dont know whats going on! Im also having a hard time writing in my own personal journal...I feel the Lord is telling me its not time to write. I have always enjoyed writing, whether its in my blog or journal (even if its not the best to some or I dont put commas where they belong) I LOVE it! Its my way of keeping family and friends updated and a way to show my faith. I hope this "writers block" goes away soon! I would love to tell Tates story....but until the Lord gives me the right words, I will have to show whats been going on lately through pictures!
2 days before Tates arrival


Tate at the hospital

We're HOME





 I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him. 1 Samuel 1:27




Kevin has been so great during this time. Hes growing up and we're so proud!



Allie Faith "helping" make Tates birthday cookies



She thinks shes still the baby!



Kevin making Tates cookies






Smiling...making silly faces






 I have said "Thank you" so many times, I feel its lost its sincerity. I need a word that truly expresses our full gratitude to those who pray for our son!
I know I say it a lot but from the bottom of my heart I THANK YOU! 
Psalm 6:9 The LORD has heard my cry for mercy; the LORD accepts my prayer.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Psalm 66:19 but God has surely listened and heard my voice in prayer.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Psalm 66:20 Praise be to God, who has not rejected my prayer or withheld his love from me!



I will post more pictures soon. I have over 1000 already! I want to remember every little thing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment