He shot His arrows deep into my heart. The thought of my suffering and hopelessness is bitter beyond words. I will never forget this awful time, as I grieve over my loss. YET I DARE to Hope when I remember this: The UNFAILING Love of the Lord NEVER ENDS! By His mercies we have been kept from complete destruction.
Lamentations 3:13,19-22

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The pediatricians office called yesterday. They made an appointment for Tate to see the cardiologist...but we have decided not to see them. We will not put Tates little body through surgery so we are going to leave it in Gods hands. I must say this is hard. Knowing his heart condition is fixable and not being able to fix it make us feel helpless. I thought I wanted to know what was going on but after much prayer we feel the Lord is telling us...not now.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; Proverbs 3:5

1 comments:

Matt Mooney said...

you are the ones gifted with these difficult decisions, and your best is enough. he is awesome. our prayers and hopes are with you and your son.

Post a Comment