He shot His arrows deep into my heart. The thought of my suffering and hopelessness is bitter beyond words. I will never forget this awful time, as I grieve over my loss. YET I DARE to Hope when I remember this: The UNFAILING Love of the Lord NEVER ENDS! By His mercies we have been kept from complete destruction.
Lamentations 3:13,19-22

Tuesday, July 12, 2011


This past week has been very difficult for our whole family! Last Thursday my cousin Josh and his wife Cyndi had their worst fear come true. While we find comfort in knowing where little Liam is, this is very hard! Tomorrow we will come together as a family and celebrate his life! In his little life, Liam made a BIG impact on all who knew him. He will forever be remembered as the sweetest, happiest most loving, little boy that always had a smile on his face and gave the best hugs! Please pray for his parents! They need to feel the Lords loving arms around them as the try and walk this difficult path. Pray for peace, comfort and strength to get through this!

UAB has created 2 scholarships for ArtPlay in Liam's Name. 1 for the Performing Arts&1 for the Visual Arts. They will be creating a way to be able to donate to it asap. If you would like to donate to it in lieu of flowers please send Josh an email @ joshua.hepworth@gmail.com with ArtPlay in the title and as soon as I get the info, I will get back to you. Thank you everyone for your support.(via Josh Hepworth)




Thank you for your continued prayers for Tate. I hate giving updates like this but all week Tate has been having at least one episode a day where he stops breathing. Its usually when hes eating. His little heart is so weak. When he does this there is no way to explain how terrifying it is tp watch! Tomorrow will be very difficult. Im very nervous. I just want to be there to support my family during this time, but it will be my first time away from Tate for such a long time and to be so far away from him. Davids parents are going to be coming up to help. 

Thank you for your prayers!

Psalm 29:11
11 The LORD gives strength to his people; the LORD blesses his people with peace.

Psalm 73:26
26 My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

Psalm 119:28
28 My soul is weary with sorrow; strengthen me according to your word.

1 comments:

Laine said...

Cricket we are praying for yall and your whole family right now...
May God's peace wash over you all, you are such a strong, wonderful momma. I'm so thankful that I'm going to have a daughter who shares the same name with such a precious woman of faith like you!
(I told you that day in church if God ever gave me another daughter, I was going to use your name because I LOVE it! Now your sweet name means so much more to me...one day my Crickett will know about Tate's momma, Cricket. I can't wait to tell her Tate's miracle story when she gets old enough to understand!)
Hugs and love,
Laine

Post a Comment