He shot His arrows deep into my heart. The thought of my suffering and hopelessness is bitter beyond words. I will never forget this awful time, as I grieve over my loss. YET I DARE to Hope when I remember this: The UNFAILING Love of the Lord NEVER ENDS! By His mercies we have been kept from complete destruction.
Lamentations 3:13,19-22

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

4 Weeks!!!! I love you Baby Tate!


Im no photographer...but I had fun taking these today!

Tate is a month old today!!!!!


...so you would trust not in human wisdom but in the power of God. 1 Corinthians 2:5

   I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him. 1 Samuel 1:27


























1 comments:

Be Strong in the Lord said...

He's beautiful. Thanks for sharing, and thanks for being so brutally honest. I know it was hard. Your story and words echo my heart. Thanks.

Post a Comment