He shot His arrows deep into my heart. The thought of my suffering and hopelessness is bitter beyond words. I will never forget this awful time, as I grieve over my loss. YET I DARE to Hope when I remember this: The UNFAILING Love of the Lord NEVER ENDS! By His mercies we have been kept from complete destruction.
Lamentations 3:13,19-22

Monday, June 6, 2011

The Time Has come

 My heart and mind are racing. Tomorrow at 6:00 am, we go in to meet the little boy who has changed our lives. So many emotions are going through us right now. We're excited, scared, overwhelmed, at peace......and so many more! To think tonight is the last time I will feel Tate move around inside my tummy, the last time to feel his sweet, little feet in my ribs makes me just want to say no, he can stay where he is forever. But I know its time to meet him. I cant run from it. I have enjoyed being pregnant with Tate more than I could ever explain! He has helped me become a better person. Its time to face what the Lord has been preparing us for. I dont feel Im as ready as I thought. Labor, thats only the beginning. When he is born, thats when Im going to hold my breath. Anytime I get upset, I ALWAYS get a little kick from Tate, as if hes telling me -mommy dont worry! I can feel the Lord wrapping His Loving Arms around me. The Lord, has great plans for Tates life! Weather that means he stays here on earth with us for years, months weeks, days, hours, minutes or the Lord feels he needs to be in heaven, David and I will know it was all part of a GREAT plan from HIM! The Lord and your prayers are what have gotten David and I through this time of unknown. But now, its time to know. Please continue to pray for our family in the coming days, weeks, and months. We still have a long way to go no matter the outcome!


Psalm 33:22
 22 Let your unfailing love surround us, Lord,
      for our hope is in you alone


Psalm 33:18
But the eyes of the LORD are on those who fear him, on those whose hope is in his unfailing love,

Psalm 143:8
Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul.

Psalm 55:22
Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous fall.

Philippians 4:13
For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength.

Psalm 72:15
And live! Oh, let him live!
I could go on and on...beacause of Tate, I have been in my bible everyday! I love reading about our Lords unfailing Love!

5 comments:

Tina said...

Praying for Tate, you & David, your kiddos, and your whole family. I'm a friend of David's mom and Jennifer's sister-in-law. Wanted to let you know that Tate and all of you have been on my heart and in my prayers all weekend and all day today.
In His love,
Tina

Laine said...

We are all praying, Cricket....we love yall and we love Tate!

Tiffany said...

Praying for you.

Monty and Mari Beth said...

My heart is breaking as I read your post. With tears streaming down my face I am in awe of your incredible faith and your spirit of peace during such an excruciating amount of pain in your life right now! I can't even imagine the pain your are experiencing.

I saw your blog on Jennifer's blog. I am a friend of, Tina, her sister in law.

Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers today!

With Christ's love,
Mari Beth

Amanda said...

I am praying for you and for your sweet baby..Your story is so much like mine..a little scary actually! My third baby, Aubree Hope, was diagnosed with Trisomy 18 at about 27 weeks gestation..sadly she died at about 31 weeks due to a cord accident on February 22, 2010...I love how strong your faith is because it is truly the only thing that gets you through this. God doesn't make mistakes, and he sent you this beautiful son to change your life. Aubree changed my life in so many ways, and I am always proud to tell others all about her! I wish you the best of luck today..Many thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

Post a Comment