He shot His arrows deep into my heart. The thought of my suffering and hopelessness is bitter beyond words. I will never forget this awful time, as I grieve over my loss. YET I DARE to Hope when I remember this: The UNFAILING Love of the Lord NEVER ENDS! By His mercies we have been kept from complete destruction.
Lamentations 3:13,19-22

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Prayers for Baby Tate

My SWEET sister in law started a prayer group on facebook for Tate. It already has 530 followers and thats just on facebook!! I have been trying to keep everyone updated but its so hard. This has been a great thing to have. I can just post something and everyone I know has an update. So to all my blogger friends if you have a facebook this is an awesome way to stay up to date with whats going on with Baby Tate!
Prayers For Baby Tate

1 comments:

Laine said...

Sweet Tate!
WE are ALL praying for you all everyday. Quan asks every morning, "How is Baby Tate?"
Praying those doctors will have Godly wisdom in how to take the best care of Tate!
We don't have a FB but Adrienne keeps me posted through texts!
We love you all and we love Baby Tate so much!

Post a Comment