He shot His arrows deep into my heart. The thought of my suffering and hopelessness is bitter beyond words. I will never forget this awful time, as I grieve over my loss. YET I DARE to Hope when I remember this: The UNFAILING Love of the Lord NEVER ENDS! By His mercies we have been kept from complete destruction.
Lamentations 3:13,19-22

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Neo Doctor

I just called the NEO Doctor. and Im waiting on him to call me back. Im nervous about what he is going to say. Please pray that I ask the right questions! We were sent home with nothing. Tate was sent home without being fully examined and now that hes 3 WEEKS old, we are curious as to how hes doing (on the inside). We can see that he has a few problems, but this is nothing like what any of us expected. We just want some answers in how to better take care of Tate! Thank you all for your prayers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment