He shot His arrows deep into my heart. The thought of my suffering and hopelessness is bitter beyond words. I will never forget this awful time, as I grieve over my loss. YET I DARE to Hope when I remember this: The UNFAILING Love of the Lord NEVER ENDS! By His mercies we have been kept from complete destruction.
Lamentations 3:13,19-22

Friday, June 3, 2011

Its been a day full of emailing. Our grief counselor and another lady from UAB are helping us get everything lined up. I didnt want to be induced, somehow that put too much control in my hands but as I have said before the Lord has a plan all worked out, we are just trying to take each step that He has shown us to take. The fact that things are lining up this way only helps us see that this is what the Lord is wanting us to do. Usually you dont know who your nurse will be until the day of. Well there is a nurse that has agreed to be there for us. David and I feel very relieved by this. She will already know what our birth plan is and knows what to expect in our situation. This means we wont have to keep explaining our wishes over and over! We can focus completely on the Lord and Tate! Also the NEO doctor that will be there is the doctor we have already met! We had a meeting several weeks ago about our wishes for Tate. He is very supportive and understanding! Thank you for your prayers! I know the Lord is hearing them! How things are lining up. We cant help but see it!!!   

0 comments:

Post a Comment