He shot His arrows deep into my heart. The thought of my suffering and hopelessness is bitter beyond words. I will never forget this awful time, as I grieve over my loss. YET I DARE to Hope when I remember this: The UNFAILING Love of the Lord NEVER ENDS! By His mercies we have been kept from complete destruction.
Lamentations 3:13,19-22

Thursday, June 2, 2011

I was up tonight looking at my facebook page, checking emails and so on.  I have been emailing back and fourth with our grief counselor for months. She has been so great to us. Shes an amazing christian and I cant imagine going through this with someone who wasnt a believer. We have been so blessed to have such a great support system during this time. I got an email from her tonight that was a forward from a friend of hers, who is a pastor. This is the MOST beautiful thing Ive ever read. It touched me deep to my core. I was weeping while reading this. This is from someone who doesnt even know us, but he knows the Lord! Im so thankful to those who pray for us and Tate. I say thank you, but I always feel thank you is not enough!

Had a revelation of sorts as I was praying...sensed the phrase 'be of good cheer' and the word 'blessed'.
It was as if the Spirit was communicating about Tate, who Tate is in the eyes of the Father. Sat with this for a few minutes. Felt a prompting to look up the meaning of his name, Tate--it comes from Old English meaning 'cheerful or happy'. Immediately, upon reading this my spirit and mind went directly towards the Beatitudes. The words blessed in the setting of the Beatitudes carries the weight of the meaning of Tate's name. As I prayed through this for a few minutes and asked Father what was there in this to use in praying strategically for restoration, I immediately sensed some thoughts on Tate's identity.
I specifically was drawn to this word 'blessed'. I sensed the Spirit communicating that in Tate's name there is a very stately character in Tate's design. I kept sensing the concept of cheerful, happy, and this led me to this deep seated sense of blessed. He contains blessedness in a stately, kingly way. His design by God contains this. This is his make up, had this sense that this is who Tate is in design and character. This is the bent set inside of him and his DNA.
Then, as I continued to chase this and ask...this phrase surfaced in my Spirit, 'call him blessed'. So I go and do some research to see if I can find this particular phrase in the Bible for more insight into this flow. And wow, just look at Psalm 72:17 in particular, but really the entire Psalm reveals this stately, kingly character. It basically is the prayer where a king asks God to help his son rule justly and wisely therefore bring his blessedness to the people that he governs. And when I got to verse 17 there were the words that the Spirit communicated to me, "call him blessed". This is the deep sense I had in my spirit as I prayed for Tate, Cricket, & David in all of this.
And just prior to this verse there is such a chorus of praise prayed over this kingly son and blessed nature sensed by the king father, that he breaks out in a jubilant prayer..."phrases like 'deck him out in Sheba gold, bless him from morning to night, fields of golden grain in the land that crest the mountains in wild exuberance through this son's blessedness, cornucopias of praise because of this kingly, stately, blessed son--praises springing up like grass from the earth'...and then this phrase is in the passage, just struck me deep when I saw it, 'May he never be forgotten [and Natalie & Pat will play a key role here in this unfolding], may his fame shine on like sunshine, may all godless people enter his circle of blessing and bless the One who blessed them.' [all of the phrases are taken from The Message Bible, and the 'call him blessed' is seen in the New American Standard Bible]
Then there is one phrase in there that I want to pray the rest of time until this little baby is born, it really strikes me deep...and with the stark prognosis of what is to unfold at his birth not sure what it means other than this is the way I am suppose to pray, "And live! Oh, let him live!" is the exact line from The Message Bible and it reads, "Long live the king!" in the NIV.
I am not sure of what all this means in our natural realm, I just know that this is how I am praying for Tate, Cricket, David, the doctors and nurses involved in his birth, Pat, & Natalie and John--and everyone who enters the circle of this blessed, cheerful, happy king name Tate.
The following song kept surfacing too as I continued to pray...  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkw3a4raWfg&feature=related , and the following, I felt to pray these words over all of you, especially Tate, Cricket, & David! "Lord we [Tate, Cricket, David, doctors, nurses, Pat, Natalie, John, and all who enter the circle of blessedness of this little king under the King of kings] need you now more than ever!" And God directed me to pray it with the passion of the artist of this song. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jj4y8TNQud4&feature=related 

1 comments:

Greg Tucker, Alabaster, AL said...

Cricket & Family...I come back to this page often & read this then reminisce through the other blogs of the day Tate lived. I am the person who sent your friend Pat these words. I cannot express to you in words what this experience has done for my heart, faith, & prayer life. The day he was born & I found out that he lived everything about my belief level accelerated exponentially. Thanks for sharing your story the way you do through the blog. Maybe someday soon we can meet again...met you all at the funeral, but sometime soon I would love the opportunity to visit with you both to see how you are doing & share with you the impact this had on me for the Kingdom!

Post a Comment