He shot His arrows deep into my heart. The thought of my suffering and hopelessness is bitter beyond words. I will never forget this awful time, as I grieve over my loss. YET I DARE to Hope when I remember this: The UNFAILING Love of the Lord NEVER ENDS! By His mercies we have been kept from complete destruction.
Lamentations 3:13,19-22

Friday, June 3, 2011

He is my All and All

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 9 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. 10 That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

I read this the other day and have thought of it everyday since. When I am down I think of it and I dont feel so bad for feeling weak. The Lord is made strong in my weakness. The fact that Gods power is displayed in our weakness should give us hope and courage. As I see what my limits are, I depend more on God rather than my own energy and effort. I feel our limitations not only help build our christian character but it also deepens our worship, because admitting weakness we confirm the Lords strength. I know that when tuesday rolls around the Lord is going to be right by my side, as He has been throughout! He is going to do what He feels is right for our family. I know there will be good and bad days, regardless of the outcome. I know when I feel weak, I will still give Him ALL the praise! He is my All and All!  

I feel the Lord knows that David and I have been having a hard time these past few days. The fact that there is a date set for Tates arrival is hard. I have received some of the most encouraging emails. Most saying that because of Tates story the have a better relationship with the Lord. They can see the Lord in our situation and cant believe our strength. Strength that only the Lord can give! That is what we've wanted from the beginning. That the Lord will be glorified! The Lord deserves all the credit!

2 Corinthians 12:5-6 5 That experience is worth boasting about, but I’m not going to do it. I will boast only about my weaknesses. 6 If I wanted to boast, I would be no fool in doing so, because I would be telling the truth. But I won’t do it, because I don’t want anyone to give me credit beyond what they can see in my life or hear in my message,



0 comments:

Post a Comment