He shot His arrows deep into my heart. The thought of my suffering and hopelessness is bitter beyond words. I will never forget this awful time, as I grieve over my loss. YET I DARE to Hope when I remember this: The UNFAILING Love of the Lord NEVER ENDS! By His mercies we have been kept from complete destruction.
Lamentations 3:13,19-22

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

HAPPY ONE WEEK BIRTHDAY Baby Tate!




 
Tate tuned ONE week old! We are enjoying every minutes with him! we had a birthday party for him with cake and everything! so special to hear Kevin and Allie sing happy birthday to him. We don't want to over do it with him, so he says in mommy annd daddys bed most of the time. I could stare at him all day... and I do! The Lord has given us this time and I m not wasting it!!! We LOVE him so much!
Pray:
His breathing is irregular and his heart rate will sometimes be low.
He's temp will come down
Living moment by moment is so hard. I can't even explain it! Like I said I'm not wasting one minute! each is a gift from God! We've had 3 scares so far! Its the worst thing Ive ever had to watch and go through! Its  emotionally draining!
We are so tired! Its hard not to watch him every second. Hes eating every 1-2 hours!
We have 24 hour nurse care. We're thinking about only having a night nurse but we are afraid to not have someone around to tell us what to do!
For good nurses! we have been so blessed with great ones so far!
I feel having a hard time stretching myself between the kids and Tate. Allie has been bouncing off the walls ever since we got home. I know she only 2 and this is all new to her, to have a nurse, Gigi and Daddy home everyday is different!  And sure she would act this way regardless to Tates health, he's still a new baby to her.
My mom has been here and I honestly don't know what I would do without her! she has kept the kids preoccupied, feed, clean and happy! I know she's tired!
More good days!
David has been home since we had Tate. We were hopeful to Tate being with us but didn't expected it, so we don't know when he'll go back. I don't want him going back yet, and he needs to be here. We trust the Lord to provide because this is all about His plan!

Thank you so much for your prayers! 


5 comments:

SaraBeth said...

Happy Birthday, Tate! You are so loved!

alli j said...

Hi Cricket! A friend forwarded Tate's story to me yesterday-asking us to add your family to our church's prayer circle- My family enjoyed a bonfire- I believe at the home of your husband's parents several years ago. I am amazed at the miracle of Tate's birth and so glad you have been given these days with your son. Please know that our church family is praying. Personally, as the mother of six, I felt drawn to your blog and I could not help but weep as I read your posts. How thankful I am that y'all are able to have him in your bed-how precious these days are. Strength and peace to you all.

Shalita said...

Happy Birthday, Baby Tate! We are praying LOTS for you, little man!

Love,
The Clarks
Bobby, Shalita, Danay, Jacey Grace & Ella Kate

Holly said...

Yay for Tate!!!

Dan said...

I am so stinking proud of you guys.... and I'm SO proud and amazed at GOD!!! Look at what He is doing in your life... in your families life... in Tate's life!!! He's 2 weeks old!!! I WISH I had had 2 weeks with my son and I feel like I'd be feeling the same way you are, not even wanting to sleep but knowing you have to in order to love him MORE!!! I love him and I just see Christ all over him and his purposeful life. And yes, I do hope those Dr.'s just scratch their heads in wonder at his will to live. And don't let them steal this joy of yours right now with whatever they say. You know the possibilities... you're not living in a dream world.... but you also know that you serve a BIG God and not ONE thing will happen apart from His decreeing it. I'm SO happy that He has decreed TWO WEEKS for Tate!!! I love that Kevin and Allie will never forget this little one and are just two more people that are pouring on love to him right now... babies somehow KNOW they are loved and being cared for and thrive on it! So, sweet girl, know in Fort Worth Texas you are being carried before the throne constantly.
~ Casey Chappell
www.caseychappell.com

By the way... He's BEAUTIFUL!!!!! SO Beautiful! I can't wait to see more of him.

Post a Comment