He shot His arrows deep into my heart. The thought of my suffering and hopelessness is bitter beyond words. I will never forget this awful time, as I grieve over my loss. YET I DARE to Hope when I remember this: The UNFAILING Love of the Lord NEVER ENDS! By His mercies we have been kept from complete destruction.
Lamentations 3:13,19-22

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Update week 37

We went to Dr. Ks office for our weekly visit Monday. My tummy measures 36 weeks, last week I measured 35 weeks, getting bigger. I pray its Tate getting bigger and not fluid building up. Every week that we go, Tate seems to be growing!  We havent done an ultrasound in a while. I wish I could have more just so I can see him. His heartbeat is still strong. Im telling you, when he kicks and rolls in my tummy, its crazy!! ALWAYS moving! David finally is starting to see and feel my tummy move. It seems Tate is shy, anytime David puts his hand on my tummy Tate stops. I think David just has that calming effect. I dont remember Kevin or Allie Faith ever moving like this. Its very reassuring. I keep waiting for the appointment where they say my tummy has stopped growing...but it hasnt happened yet... I love it! Praise the Lord! We go back next monday! I have been having ALOT of contractions latley. They make me very tired and nervous. I pray he stays put for atleast 3 more weeks! I cant wait to meet him, BUT I want him to grow as much as he can before he makes his debut! Thank you for you prayers!

I just want to say a BIG THANK YOU to all my sweet friends and family that have encouraged us this week. Its been amazing to watch so many people come around us and love us during this time in our lives. As most of you can see I been trying to prepare for Tate a little better. I have had a hard time finding Tate preemie clothes. I posted one thing on facebook and the response of family and friends was incredible. Taking their own time and money to get him something. It truly touches my heart! I will never forget it. Knowing we have SO many people praying for us and praying for Tate the same way we are...there are no words.

0 comments:

Post a Comment