He shot His arrows deep into my heart. The thought of my suffering and hopelessness is bitter beyond words. I will never forget this awful time, as I grieve over my loss. YET I DARE to Hope when I remember this: The UNFAILING Love of the Lord NEVER ENDS! By His mercies we have been kept from complete destruction.
Lamentations 3:13,19-22

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Todays Appointment!

We had what could be our last appointment today! Thats scary to say! So many emotions came over me today! The end is near but we are trusting the Lord! As David and I drove to our appointment I cried my eyes out! I have been seeing a doctor I love and he was supposed to be out of town! I sat in the chair next to David and I think if you could see my stress level it would be off the charts but then Dr. D walked in the door, instantly I felt better! There is no way of explaining why Dr. D was even in the office today, other than it was the Lords plan! We talk about a lot of things! Tates fluid levels are doing beter! His fliud level is at 23....4 weeks ago it was at 26...25 is the high! Dr. D says every time I come in, hes waiting to see that my blood pressure is up....ITS NOT!!!! He was very shocked to see that Tates weight is so high. Tate is in the 31st percentile, most tri-18 babies are below the 10th! Today in so many ways was hard, but the Lord stepped right in and helped us through it, as He always does!! David and I both are feeling the prayers from others and the amazing hand of God over us! We thank you for your prayers! While we are excited to see what the Lord has in store for our family, we still have alot to think and pray about! Please keep us in your prayers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment