Today we had our check up with Dr. D! I really like him. He's so understanding. I was very nervous about the appointment. As I have said in my last post, I feel some of the doctors have already given up. They see this all the time and the outcome is always the same. I went in this time knowing I was going to get (better) answers and let them know where I stood on everything. After about two and half hours of waiting, the doctor came in and was ready to answer my questions! We have a new due date, June 10th. Its my aunts birthday and my Mimi and Granddaddys anniversary. Dr. D also said that now is when we might start to see my blood pressure go up. He says their not sure why really, but in most tri-18 cases, it usually has to do with the placenta not being very strong. I told him we havent had an ultrasound to check Tates size in about 6 weeks, so he let me have one today. We talked about the bigger Tate is the better. My tummy measures 37 1/2 weeks. Now that we have a new due, my tummy measures just about on target. HES GROWING! I think that should mean his placenta is better than normal tri-18 cases. He is obviously getting the nutrition he needs. We also talked about fluid levels. The levels could become too dangerous for Tate to stay in the womb, so there is a possibility of us being induced. So we are going to watch his fluid levels and my blood pressure levels. Praying they both stay at a good level so Tate can grow as much as possible. We go back in a week. I wont get to see Dr. D again before delivery so I would like to ask that you pray for the doctors we will see. Pray that they are more compassionate to our situation.
- Tates fluid levels stay normal
- My blood pressure stays normal
- more compassion from doctors
- that Tate will continue to grow
- Tate will come home
- COMPLETE HEALING!
- David is really backed up at work. Hes been going to ALL my appointments with me, he never misses one. He is an amazing man! I dont know what I would do without him. Im starting to see this effect him now. He has been so strong throughout this entire time! Please pray he can get all this work done. I know he worries about work. He wants to do his best at everything and sometimes I feel he just spreads himself too thin. Please pray that when Tate arrives, he wont have to worry about work and can focus on Tate!
What a chunky monkey!