He shot His arrows deep into my heart. The thought of my suffering and hopelessness is bitter beyond words. I will never forget this awful time, as I grieve over my loss. YET I DARE to Hope when I remember this: The UNFAILING Love of the Lord NEVER ENDS! By His mercies we have been kept from complete destruction.
Lamentations 3:13,19-22

Monday, May 30, 2011

So many things to do and to pray about!

Well the month of May is almost over. I cant believe there are only 11 days til Tates due date. There's a lot going on in my head and heart! A friend told me - the Lords plan is already worked out! Its so true and its just what I needed to hear. Im trusting the Lord to do a great miracle! I get sick to my stomach just thinking about how our lives will forever be different in less than 11 DAYS, regardless of the outcome. I cant wait to meet our sweet, baby Tate.

Please pray!!!
The Lord will give us guidance in the decision making and planning between now and delivery.
 That the Lord will remove major decisions from our hands and make His will known
 That the delivery room/recovery will be peaceful and free from stress, anxiety, worry and fear.
 That Tate will make it through delivery! Tates heart will be strong!
That the Lord will bless our choice of doctors and the staff that will be surrounding us.
That the Lord will give us overwhelming peace, strength in any circumstance, now and in the future.
 
Our family. I know David, the kids and I will go through this alot different than everyone else but I pray our family will be there with us and that the Lord will give them peace and understanding also.

if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."
Matthew 17:20

0 comments:

Post a Comment