He shot His arrows deep into my heart. The thought of my suffering and hopelessness is bitter beyond words. I will never forget this awful time, as I grieve over my loss. YET I DARE to Hope when I remember this: The UNFAILING Love of the Lord NEVER ENDS! By His mercies we have been kept from complete destruction.
Lamentations 3:13,19-22

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Kevins New Scar!

Well we spent 3 hours in the emergency room last night with Kev! He was in his room playing and he "tried" jumping from his toy box to his bed....obviously that didnt work. He hit the bed rail and busted his head open. I can clean up any kind of throw up or poopy diaper but when it comes to open wounds, I cant do it! Good thing David was home. When David says somethings wrong, I know its bad. We got in the car and headed to the ER. I have a feeling Kevin will be our ER kid! Hes always gonna have a broken something! He ending up not needing stitches. PTL! I couldnt believe that after 3 hours he only got skin glue!!! Im happy he didnt get stitches but why couldnt they just put the glue on there and let us go home. It was a LONG night. We didnt get to bed til 2 AM!!! Allie Faith and I were in the waiting room while David was in the back with Kevin. Let me just tell you, there are some crazy people in that place!  

Hes so proud of his cool scar!! I guess its a boy thing?!?

0 comments:

Post a Comment