He shot His arrows deep into my heart. The thought of my suffering and hopelessness is bitter beyond words. I will never forget this awful time, as I grieve over my loss. YET I DARE to Hope when I remember this: The UNFAILING Love of the Lord NEVER ENDS! By His mercies we have been kept from complete destruction.
Lamentations 3:13,19-22

Monday, April 25, 2011

Sweet Moments with Tate

Tonight I was looking up my blog to do a little updating. As you know when my blog pops up my music comes on. Well I had the computer in my lap and Tate kicks so hard the computer moves. When I muted it he stopped then I played it again and he kicked again. It brings a whole new meaning to "theres a party in my tummy". For those of you that dont know that song its from yo gabba gabba. I dont recommend watching that show! The songs NEVER leave your head. Anyways I have worried ever since they told us Tate had cyst on his brain that he wouldnt hear things outside the womb but now that we know hes cyst are gone and he kicks at different noises, it just makes my heart melt. To know that he does hear me and we can bond...its amazing!
So now we listen to music together. Ive been sitting here playing him music for an hour and I dont plan on stopping. This makes me so happy!
Our play list:
Jesus loves me
Deep and Wide
The Itsy Bitsy Spider
 He's Got The Whole World In His Hands
plus my blog playlist ; )
As a mother who doesnt know if she'll ever get to teach her son these fun songs its nice to share them with him now.

1 comments:

The Murray's said...

I can't tell you how much this melts my heart. Precious little Tate, you are a blessing. I love you both so very much.

Post a Comment