He shot His arrows deep into my heart. The thought of my suffering and hopelessness is bitter beyond words. I will never forget this awful time, as I grieve over my loss. YET I DARE to Hope when I remember this: The UNFAILING Love of the Lord NEVER ENDS! By His mercies we have been kept from complete destruction.
Lamentations 3:13,19-22

Thursday, March 24, 2011

When everyday has tears

Whether their tears of joy or sorrow, I cry everyday for our son!
I cant wait to meet him.
 To look at his sweet face and to smell his skin. To see who he looks like,
count his fingers and toes, and see if he has hair like his
brother and sister. I cant wait to
see Kevin and Allie with him. I cant wait to finally meet the little 
boy who has changed my life!   
Its so beautiful outside today and I think- will Tate see these days? will he be able to run and
play in the backyard with Kevin and Allie? 
Its so hard to not know.
What I do know is that even if hes not running around in my backyard, he will be running
around in heavens "backyard". I cant imagine what heavens like. Im sure no one can adequately describe it.
I love the beach so I like to imagine a part of heaven for us beach lovers with the bluest ocean and the softest white sand.
I will forever see Tate with he toes in the sand playing in a perfect place.
I may not be able to hold his hand and walk down the beach but he will have the Lord hands.
Can you imagine?!?! Its overwhelming!   
I want the Lord to heal Tate more than Ive wanted anything in my entire life! These
thoughts, while they are my very own and Im sorry
if you disagree with them, they are what help me get through the hard days.

Our preacher said something in church a few weeks ago and I will never forget it.
There will be pain and suffering BUT there will be Paradise!



Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.” Matthew 19:26

0 comments:

Post a Comment