He shot His arrows deep into my heart. The thought of my suffering and hopelessness is bitter beyond words. I will never forget this awful time, as I grieve over my loss. YET I DARE to Hope when I remember this: The UNFAILING Love of the Lord NEVER ENDS! By His mercies we have been kept from complete destruction.
Lamentations 3:13,19-22

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

We went to labor and delivery today to check on some contractions Ive been having. They gave me a terbutaine shot to stop the contractions but they came back worse and were happening every 2 mins. About 2 hours later they gave me a second shot. It worked Praise The Lord! The side effects of the meds make me feel very shaking, like my heart is going to jump out! But Im thankful it stopped the contractions and Tate is staying put!! The meds didnt effect Tate and his little heart, so I am very thankful for that! We are now home! We got to see Tate on an u/s just for a quick minute to check his movement and breathing. His level of fluid is very high but that is to be expected! He is moving "very well for a T-18 baby"! I was so proud of him. Shocking doctors! ;) Thank you for your prayers!!! Hoping to get some rest tonight and praying Tate will stay put for mommy! I love him so much! I am so thankful for the doctors and nurses. They were very understanding to our wishes with Tate from the beginning! 

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Praying for you, Cricket! When I went into pre-term labor with Joanna I was given magnesium sulfate...and boy was I relaxed...I couldn't even chew food b/c my muscles were so relaxed. I hope the jittery feeling has passed.

noahandlylasmommi said...

Came across your blog on Kelly Stamps' blog and wanted to let you know I am praying for your family. Glad your little guy decided to stay put for a bit longer. (((hugs)))

Jason and Vanessa said...

I just wanted to let you know reading this post sent me into a flash back of when I thought I was going into labor with my conjoined twin girls 2 years ago. I remember exactly how it felt thinking this might have been it no turning back and how relived I was when they were able to stop my labor. The best thing I can tell you is just really really enjoy these next few day/ weeks whatever time the Lord gives you to carry your baby in your womb. You will never regret choosing life for your baby. I just started reading you blog so forgive me if you have talked about this but have you contacted Now I lay Me Down to Sleep? It is a group of professional photographers who will come take pictures for you guys for free. It may seem strange at first but I cherish the pictures we have of our girls! http://www.nowilaymedowntosleep.org/
Also String of Pearls http://stringofpearlsonline.org/ will walk along side of you guys and give you a kit to take to the hospital to make memories with Tate. I will be praying for y'all. I wish I could give you a huge HUG right now! Please email me if you want to talk vkdelgado@hotmail.com

Vanessa

Post a Comment