He shot His arrows deep into my heart. The thought of my suffering and hopelessness is bitter beyond words. I will never forget this awful time, as I grieve over my loss. YET I DARE to Hope when I remember this: The UNFAILING Love of the Lord NEVER ENDS! By His mercies we have been kept from complete destruction.
Lamentations 3:13,19-22

Tuesday, March 1, 2011


Today I went into the kitchen and noticed it was time to turn the calendar to the next month.
Today is the 1st of March. I get sick to my stomach just thinking its a new month. Its getting closer to Tates due date and I find myself sad. Usually you cant wait for each month to pass when your pregnant! I hate when each day passes much less a month! Its just one day closer to meeting him. I cant wait to meet him, to feel his soft skin, to kiss his cheeks, to tell him I love him BUT I fear the part where I may have to say good bye.

“From the end of the earth I will cry to you when my heart is overwhelmed; lead me to the rock that is higher than I.”- Psalm 61:2

0 comments:

Post a Comment