He shot His arrows deep into my heart. The thought of my suffering and hopelessness is bitter beyond words. I will never forget this awful time, as I grieve over my loss. YET I DARE to Hope when I remember this: The UNFAILING Love of the Lord NEVER ENDS! By His mercies we have been kept from complete destruction.
Lamentations 3:13,19-22

Monday, March 21, 2011


Please say an extra pray for David today. He is going to get info about making arrangements for Tate at the funeral home.
Its going to be very hard! I feel I have been able to go to countless appointments, but when it comes to this, I am at a brick wall.
I thank the Lord for such an amazing husband!
Yes, we still believe in the Lord to heal our son. This is just part of preparing!
Thank you for your continuous prayers!

*Just an update-
When David got home from going to a few places, we feel no need to continue these plans. We are preparing for a miracle!

0 comments:

Post a Comment