He shot His arrows deep into my heart. The thought of my suffering and hopelessness is bitter beyond words. I will never forget this awful time, as I grieve over my loss. YET I DARE to Hope when I remember this: The UNFAILING Love of the Lord NEVER ENDS! By His mercies we have been kept from complete destruction.
Lamentations 3:13,19-22

Friday, March 4, 2011

I feel I need to clear up a few things...
I guess by all our planning, trying to prepare for Tates arrival we have shown a lack of faith in the Lord to heal our son.
Let me just say here and now I believe with all my heart the Lord can heal Tate.
I have never once doubted the Lords presence or sovereignty throughout this situation!
Im not sure where others feel they are seeing this to begin with honestly!
I can tell you it hurts to have our faith questioned. Especially now. I have never been more aware of the presence of the Lord in my life EVER! I guess until your in this situation you cant fully understand what we are facing...
We feel we need to prepare. Yes we are hoping that all the bad planning is plan B!
Everything I have written in my blog is just a mother trying to make sense of all that has be given to her. 
YES I am devastated that this is what has been laid before us to handle, NO I dont doubt a miracle!
Just because I am sad or because we are recognizing what the doctors have told us is wrong with Tate doesnt mean we arent trusting the Lord to heal Tate!
I apologize for not saying we believe in a miracle more!

Cricket

1 comments:

Laine said...

Cricket I think you are sharing your heart in a beautiful way...it really ministers to me. Of course you're believing God for a miracle! And of course you know the possibilities...God is sovereign and you have said that in your posts! I think everything is summed up in that. God is sovereign! And He is GOOD!
I do not know how you feel...but I do know how to pray to our Heavenly Father who knows every feeling. And I am doing that everyday!
Sending love and hugs,
Laine

Post a Comment