He shot His arrows deep into my heart. The thought of my suffering and hopelessness is bitter beyond words. I will never forget this awful time, as I grieve over my loss. YET I DARE to Hope when I remember this: The UNFAILING Love of the Lord NEVER ENDS! By His mercies we have been kept from complete destruction.
Lamentations 3:13,19-22

Monday, February 14, 2011

Doctors Appointments and the Lords Timing!

Today we had a doctors appointment with my regular OB in alabaster.
He is an amazing doctor and I trust him to tell me what medical steps to take next in this process! I believe our Lord is the Greatest Physician! I also believe the Lord has put these doctors in our path to do what is necessary for Tates health! We have decided through much prayer and careful consideration of all the dangers of an amnio, that an amniocentesis is what we should do next!! 
After my appointment David went on to work while I went to pick up Kevin and Allie from my parents. On the way home we stopped by Davids office. Talking to David for a minute about the next steps to making the appointment with Dr. D at UAB. I was worried we wouldnt get an amnio before my mind goes crazy. Dr S says their really busy and the it may take up to 2 weeks to get an appointment.
Dr. S left it up to us to call and make the necessary arrangements to get the amnio. 
 When they say the Lord as PERFECT timing...their right! While talking to David, UAB called to confirm my next appointment on the 23rd. She asked if I needed to schedule anything else? This was our opportunity to schedule the amnio. So I did!
Thank you for all your prayer!!
 It could take up to a week after the amnio to get the results!



Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint


0 comments:

Post a Comment