He shot His arrows deep into my heart. The thought of my suffering and hopelessness is bitter beyond words. I will never forget this awful time, as I grieve over my loss. YET I DARE to Hope when I remember this: The UNFAILING Love of the Lord NEVER ENDS! By His mercies we have been kept from complete destruction.
Lamentations 3:13,19-22

Monday, January 17, 2011


  



We found out we're having a BOY!!!
We couldnt be MORE EXCITED!!!

I know a lot of people ask, How did you come up with that name? Well here was our thought process on naming Baby Boy!!!
We knew we wanted to put David in his name. If this were our last son we wanted him to carry on the name David. David's dad and granddad also had the name David! So this boy will be the fourth generation to carry on the name David and Jones. Its very special to us.
Now that we had David for a middle name. We had to come up with a first name! The hardest part! David is such a dominate name its hard to put anything in front of it!
We went back to a list of baby names we had when I was pregnant with Allie Faith. If Allie had been a boy she would've been named Tate Bennett! I LOVE THAT NAME! But again if this is our last son we wanted David in there. So we have decided on.....
TATE DAVID JONES
Tate was Davids great-grandmothers maiden name.
This baby boys name is so wrapped up in family names...WE LOVE IT!!
Tate-David's great grandmother maiden name
David- fourth generation David
Jones-David is the first son to have children to carry on the wonderful name Jones into the next generation!
Its a very special name to us and WE LOVE IT!!

1 comments:

Sarah said...

What a special name! Congratulations!

Post a Comment