He shot His arrows deep into my heart. The thought of my suffering and hopelessness is bitter beyond words. I will never forget this awful time, as I grieve over my loss. YET I DARE to Hope when I remember this: The UNFAILING Love of the Lord NEVER ENDS! By His mercies we have been kept from complete destruction.
Lamentations 3:13,19-22

Monday, December 20, 2010

Merry Christmas!!!


Merry Christmas!
There are so many things I love about Christmas.
Jesus! Its a time to celebrate our Lord and Savior! The baby that was born to save this world!
Family! I love spending time with family no matter the occasion, but even more so at Christmas time! Laughing about old times, the food, Christmas music... I Love it!

Speaking of family....we have some family NEWS!!!! We are EXPECTING BABY NUMBER 3!!!
 He or She is due June 4 2011! We couldn't be more excited! Kevin and Allie Faith like the idea of another brother or sister but their still so young that it really hasn't clicked yet. I'm thinking it will only click when we bring baby home.
I'm about 16 and a half weeks along! We decided to wait until Christmas to tell everyone. Im hoping everyone will understand and not be TOO upset that we waited so long to tell.

Both medical and personal reasons went together to make this decision!
 We feel so blessed!!!!
Looks like the baby is in a heart!
This was at 9 weeks and 4 days!
I hope everyone has a Wonderful and Merry Christmas!!!
~The Jones Family

1 comments:

Mallorie and Matt said...

Yay!! We are SO excited for y'all!! Love your picture!! Beautiful!! Have a Merry Christmas!!

Post a Comment