He shot His arrows deep into my heart. The thought of my suffering and hopelessness is bitter beyond words. I will never forget this awful time, as I grieve over my loss. YET I DARE to Hope when I remember this: The UNFAILING Love of the Lord NEVER ENDS! By His mercies we have been kept from complete destruction.
Lamentations 3:13,19-22

Friday, December 31, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

To be honest I have never been one to care much about the new year!
I always just thought of it as another day. But this year I am so excited to think about what 2011 holds! SO many good things!
Baby # 3 will makes his or her arrival (June 4th)
Kevin will start kindergarten!
I cant believe it! He really is growing up!
Maybe Allie Faith will learn the art of sharing! A mom can dream. But she will officially be the middle.  
 Our families also have so many plans coming up in the new year ... marriage and more babies!
Its all so exciting!

Hope everyone has a Fun and SAFE New Year!!! 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment