He shot His arrows deep into my heart. The thought of my suffering and hopelessness is bitter beyond words. I will never forget this awful time, as I grieve over my loss. YET I DARE to Hope when I remember this: The UNFAILING Love of the Lord NEVER ENDS! By His mercies we have been kept from complete destruction.
Lamentations 3:13,19-22

Friday, November 5, 2010

My wonderful Husband of 5 Years!

Five years ago today I walked down an aisle to the most wonderful man. 
 I wouldn't be the person I am today without him.
Reasons why I love my husband:
1.  He is an AMAZING Christian.
(Psalm 18:2)
2.  Hes a WONDERFUL daddy!
3.  He never overreacts about anything! He is the most layed  back guy you will ever meet! He is the epitome of a slow to anger man! 

“Everyone should be quick to listen,, 
slow to speak and slow to become angry
for man’s anger does not bring about
the righteous life that God desires.” James 1:19-20

4. He loves me just the way I am!
Some days I feel I could be a better wife and mother.... I could be thinner....  I could be prettier..... I could be a better christian. 
But David loves me flaws and all!

Hes the man of my dreams!!
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment