He shot His arrows deep into my heart. The thought of my suffering and hopelessness is bitter beyond words. I will never forget this awful time, as I grieve over my loss. YET I DARE to Hope when I remember this: The UNFAILING Love of the Lord NEVER ENDS! By His mercies we have been kept from complete destruction.
Lamentations 3:13,19-22

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Kids Photo Shoot

The other day we went to the Botanical Gardens in Hover for the kids photo shoot! It was so hot!
 I wish the kids acted a little better for the shoot but what ya gonna do? Thank goodness it was Natalie doing the pictures! She is great with kids. I can not tell you how HAPPY I am with these pictures!

Enjoy!
    

       







I LOVE THEM ALL!!!!



1 comments:

Mallorie and Matt said...

Beautiful photos of beautiful children! So glad you got a blog! I'm gonna follow you! Love you girl! :)

Post a Comment